Sunday, March 8, 2009

Five-Word Sentence

They were asking for more mashed potatoes. I gave some to Sarah and some to Rachel. Rachel asked for the salt. After she was finished salting her spuds comma she said to Sarah, "Here, Sarah. Here's the salt for you."

I was so excited that I leaned down and started hugging her and said, "You speak so well! That was so awesome!" She smiled and giggled.

***END TRANSMISSION

(cavamil's note: This is awesome! The best part of it, for me, is that she did this entirely spontaneously: a full paragraph, one five-word sentence and her intentions was to help her sister by anticipating her need. Too cool.

I would also like to point out Mr. Vinca's response: big and loud and sincere in its praise of what she should do. The flip-flop in action.

And I would also like to note that this is Mr. Metallic Vinca's first post here. What a way to start. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment