Friday, July 17, 2009

Back again

So, I've been gone a while, eh? Too much to put into one post. Focusing a lot on home and family right now, just general maintenance.

Ordered Pediatric Physical Therapy through Interlibrary Loan. It's mostly for one of my other children, but I'm sure I'll find some good stuff for Rachel in there. Will review at some future point.

Started Rachel on Heavy Mineral Bugleweed formula from Dr. Christopher's line. She's been taking it for a few weeks now and already we're noticing a difference in her communication and sensitivity... lots more smiles. More on that later. Still doing flax oil. Still helping.

Note: we had made a lot of dietary changes prior to starting the HMB formula. I think that provided a necessary foundation.

No more time to write right now. Will write more tomorrow on progress as I try to get back on a regular schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment