Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Great Breakthrough!

So, this past Saturday was not the most fun. I've been dealing with very little sleep (teething infant) and trying to get my "interview" planned out so that as soon as I get a list of doctors I'll know what to ask them (heard some interesting stuff on that score that makes me wonder if I should go with a D.O.) and a birthday party planned and... it was a long day.

The point? I wasn't doing as well with my informal eye contact attempts with Rachel and Sarah this past weekend.

Here's the fun part. :)

Rachel came up to talk to me. Not a big thing. She asked if anything was wrong. I was busy with something and didn't look at her, told her nothing was wrong I was just busy.

She then said, "Mom?"

Still focusing on something else I said, "Yeah?"

"Over here."

I looked up at Rachel who gave me full eye contact, smiled broadly, then walked away.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment